Canteens, affordable accommodation and childcare, student financing and advice on all aspects of studying: Around 400 employees at the Bonn, Sankt Augustin and Rheinbach locations provide students with professional service from a single source every day, thus ensuring equal opportunities.
We would like to get to know you as well as possible and are happy to take the time for your application. We are interested in your school education and vocational training, your tasks and successes in your professional stations, language and computer skills, further training and your social commitment.
In order for us to get a comprehensive picture of you, we need your complete application documents.
By complete application documents we mean:
- a personal cover letter
- an application folder (as an attachment to the cover letter)
- From our point of view, the application folder should contain:
- a cover sheet with your personal details
- a complete curriculum vitae containing information on your qualifications
- school leaving certificate
- Vocational training certificate, Master's certificate, Bachelor's and Master's certificates or Diploma certificate, state examination
- all other references listed in the curriculum vitae
You can send us your application documents in paper form by post or as one PDF file by e-mail: bewerbungen(at)studierendenwerk-bonn.de.
For many years now, Studierendenwerk Bonn ensures the training and promoting of young talent. Approximately five apprenticeships are assigned each year.
We regularly train in the following professions:
- Office Management Clerk
- Specialist for system gastronomy
- IT Specialist for System Integration
Enrich our team! Apply for an apprenticeship at the Studierendenwerk Bonn.